Who are we?
Epidemic Sound is reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Our music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
All of us work fullstack, and we’re big believers in teamwork and the value of practices like careful code reviews, pair- or mob programming. With our holistic perspective comes a great sense of ownership and autonomy, but we fail and succeed as a team.
We value learning and curiosity, so if you haven’t gotten the chance to work with all our technologies yet but would like to - read on!
What you can expect to do:
- Develop, test and maintain great features that helps users around the world find the perfect soundtrack to their content
- Learn through hack-days, courses, conferences, tech-talks and from each other
- Touch all the stages of product features, using React & Redux, Elastic Search, the GCP ecosystem, Docker, Kubernetes, Python and/or Kotlin to mention a few
What some of the teams are working on:
- Ensuring our music catalogue is well structured and bursting with accurate data
- Making life easier for our Music Curators who package our tracks into playlists and albums
- Making sure our Music Creators gets their share of all of our Royalty revenue
- Great user onboarding and activation flows
- Securing global expansion and market adaptations
- Bringing music to the world’s most creative platforms, like Adobe, YouTube, iStock, Canva, Pinterest and Getty Images
To thrive and enjoy being part of our team, we believe that you:
- Have a great understanding of modern web architectures and software engineering principles, and understand how to apply them to design scalable and robust solutions
- Really enjoy building great products that people love, and you always make technology choices with this end-goal in mind
- Are able to and experienced in going from the idea stage to scalable production deployments
- Enjoy nurturing those around you and seeing them improve alongside you
- Experience working closely with business and product stakeholders, and have a strong understanding of business and user requirements
Sounds good? Do you want to be a part of our fantastic teams? Please apply in English by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us. Our business language is English, Swedish is not a requirement.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!