Marketing Coordinator - Soundry
Sales – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
Soundry is a new business area of Epidemic Sound. Soundry provides businesses with royalty free music through an app or a web player. The service launched in September and we are now looking to expand outside the Swedish market. That is why we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator!
As a part of Soundry’s marketing team your main responsibilities will be to help plan and execute campaigns. You will be the link between Soundry and the design-team and make sure marketing material is available on time. You will have a big say in the messaging and the design, so show us your creative side! You will develop content ideas for blogs, brochures, emails, press releases, social media, and videos in collaboration with internal stake holders. We believe you will proactively generate and communicate ideas. You will work closely with the product and sales departments to ensure alignment in marketing and communications activities, like event planning and execution for example.
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will be reporting to the Business development manager.
What are we looking for?
- You need to be fluent in Swedish and English
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant work experience
- You are a structured and goal-oriented person who can keep more than one thing in your head
- You are a creative person who can produce everything from longer texts to catchy copy’s
- Have a good understanding of Social media
- Understanding of digital marketing terms such as CPC, CPM, CLV, etc
Other qualities we are valuing:
- Understanding of the Google suite is meriting (Analytics, Google ads, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, or similar software, is meriting
- Experience from working with B2B marketing or sales
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com. Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously!