VP Marketing Operations
Marketing – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to move our marketing team to the next level – and that’s why we need you!
The position as VP Marketing Operations is part of the marketing team and will be report directly to the CMO. The main responsibility is managing and supporting our HQ marketing team, which includes, our community, brand activation, content, paid marketing and customer communication teams in topics such as strategy, target-setting, budgeting, best practice-sharing, recruitment, personnel questions, etc.
You’re someone who has many years experience working in global fast paced companies, dealing with people day to day and supporting and coaching to get them to reach our ambitious goals. You’re used to working with global brand and marketing initiatives with offices worldwide and thrive on every day being a new challenge!
What are we looking for?
- In-depth experience of managing marketing teams with a proven track record
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in a management role in an international organization
- Strong social/interpersonal and decision-making skills
- A people person who is structured and goal-oriented
- A problem-solver with an agile mindset who thrives on challenges. You’re not afraid to dig in to problems - big or small, you can handle it all
- Experience in building a team from recruitment to onboarding
- Experience in working on a strategic and operational level and being able to balance the priorities in both
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible - interviews are held continuously. We look forward hearing from you!