Finance – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for an AP/AR Accountant to join our Finance team! We believe you have just recently finished your studies within Accounting or have 1-2 years of practical experience on Accounting.
- Getting things done in a correct and efficient fashion.
- Working with Epidemic Sound's customer invoicing routines and prepare manual journal entries in the general ledger. Handle the accounts receivables and accounts payables from A-Z.
- Drive projects to render the accounts receivables and payables processes more efficient while maintaining high quality.
- Contribute to month- and year-end close procedures by preparing accounts reconciliations and other documentation to the external auditors.
- Assist and support both external and internal stakeholders in questions regarding customer invoicing, supplier invoices and payments.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in the role as AP/AR accountant at Epidemic Sound we believe you have:
- experience from bookkeeping, invoicing and other related tasks.
- experience from working in the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and/or experience from working with the IFRS accounting standards is meriting
- excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, a Scandinavian language is meriting
As a person you are creative and attentive. You have the ability to work efficiently and to prioritize your own workload. Furthermore you are not afraid to dig in when needed and you bring energy and drive to the team. You also believe in our vision and you're motivated to work in a fast-paced company that is young at-heart.
We are looking for someone who sees the potential in our business model and wants to bring Epidemic Sound to new horizons together with us.
We offer you:
- To daily make a difference in a creative company daring to try out new things and fundamentally changing the music industry while doing so
- To work in an exciting and fast-paced industry with an engaged dream team in our cool office at Södermalm in Stockholm
- The opportunity to develop new skills and experiences, both personal and professional, in a dynamic and international environment
- To be part of an open-minded team that loves to work hard but also to play hard (of course!)
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by the clicking the link below!