Sales Development Representative - Global
Sales – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a talented Sales Development Representative to help us grow globally! This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, you will report to our Head of Strategic Partnerships / audiovisual / Global. You will be working closely with the Global Strategic Partnership team and your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s future success and expansion internationally. Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team?
We are looking for an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and in the music/media industry! You will learn how to identify potential customers, how to segment and move leads through the sales funnel and create fruitful international partnerships. You will need an eye for details with an interest in the international media marketplace, being in film, TV, gaming, eSports or music. The role requires analysis of current customer and user base as well as working with sales management to scout for new business and exciting opportunities. Hence, we are looking for a person who can do thorough and impeccable market research and will not hesitate to pick up the phone when needed!
Global Strategic Partnerships (Audio Visual) main objective is to identify and support potential resellers and partners in markets where we have no physical presence or office hub. The reseller /partner acts as Epidemic Sounds extended sales arm in each market and the assignment is to support each partner to grow and expand our business to unlimited heights!
Daily tasks may include:
- Support the licensing team in coordinating with international resellers, to provide them with tools and information
- Monitoring customer accounts, Research trends, performing market analysis and competition analysis in unexploited markets
- Collecting and analyzing relevant data from CRM & BI
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues within the relevant business area
- Territory mapping; gather information, create overviews of selected market to potentially explore; summarizing infrastructures, territory media behaviors, activity of local collection society, cultural music preferences etc
- Create presentations (Keynote/PowerPoint) for internal and external use
- Conduct detailed research according to business needs
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is organized and detail-oriented. You have a strong desire to learn along with professional drive. Naturally, you are kind and thoughtful of others.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Solid understanding of the basics of sales and preferably licensing
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Additional language as Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese or Portuguese is a plus but not a required skill
- proficiency in use of technology: Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Keynote/power point etc
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible - interviews are held continuously. We look forward hearing from you!