At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a new teammate who is curious, collaborative and motivated by the idea of working with recruitment to join as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
How you will make an impact
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator plays a critical role in providing consistent, centralized support to the TA team by managing recruitment admin activities and the candidate journey.
You will be part of the TA Team and collaborate with our senior management stakeholders and their teams. You will also join process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. This is a great career step for an innovative individual looking to ultimately grow into a recruiter (TA Partner) role.
More specifically you will
- Support recruiters and stakeholders by coordinating the hiring process end to end.
- Schedule interviews by managing complex calendars across multiple time zones.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates.
- Meet and greet candidates when arriving at the office and help with their process onsite (when applicable, otherwise online).
- Arrange travel and accommodation for candidates (when applicable).
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Enter recruitment data in our systems and databases.
- Organize referral processes.
Who you are
We would like to work with someone who cares deeply about providing a fantastic candidate and stakeholder experience for everyone. You should be good at building strong partnerships with your colleagues and you have experience with, and enjoy working in, a cross-functional global organization.
In addition, you should be able to welcome constructive feedback and have an open and curious mindset, helping to create an inclusive workplace.
- You have held a similar role in a fast paced organization for at least 1+ yrs.
- Excellent English written communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize & effectively manage multiple tasks.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.