BI – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to take our marketing team to the next level – and that’s why we need you!
The position as Marketing Analyst at Epidemic Sound will be part of our Business Intelligence team who support different areas and products of Epidemic Sound. As a Marketing Analyst you will work with our HQ Marketing department where creative minds work together to develop, deliver, optimize and measure various marketing and growth initiatives. The department includes; our Community, Brand Activation, Content Marketing, Paid Marketing and Marketing Automation teams.
The main responsibilities are:
- Strengthening different channel owners in the Marketing team with data-driven insights
- Doing research and exploring and validating new ideas through A/B tests
- Helping to run experiments on campaign landing pages
- Maintaining and securing tracking across all channels and tools
- Analyzing the behaviour of visitors and users to discover trends for optimization
- Develop marketing performance analysis recommendations
- Build dashboards and reports for ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing initiatives and channels
What are we looking for?
- A people person who is structured and goal-oriented
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in analytics, product or marketing within a digital environment
- University degree in statistics, marketing, mathematics, engineering or similar
- Highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes marketing decisions
- Experience with tools for A/B testing (eg Optimizely, Hotjar etc)
- Experience with managing tracking scripts in Google Tag Manager
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics
- A problem-solver with an agile mindset who thrives on challenges. You’re not afraid to dig in to problems - big or small, you can handle it all
- Experience using SQL and/or BigQuery and visualization tools on large data sets to extract trends and insights. Experience with customer segmentation, cohort performance and funnel analysis.
- Good in presenting and communicating about data
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible - interviews are held continuously. We look forward hearing from you!