At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
The Marketing Team
Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on SEO, CRM, Marketing Automation, Content, and Paid Performance. We are now looking for an experienced SEO Tech Lead to help us drive global organic growth. You will be a part of a growing SEO team with tight cross-team collaborations with performance marketing, content teams, product and tech.
How you will make an impact
You will be working closely with the rest of the SEO team on building, maintaining, and improving worldwide organic visibility. As the SEO Tech Lead, your main responsibility will be to drive and help implement the technical SEO agenda to facilitate organic growth. You will be an important key stakeholder in the continuous dialogues with multiple product and tech teams within the organization, to ensure that the site is meeting the necessary technical requirements.
You can expect to:
- Drive and help implement the technical SEO agenda
- Work closely with different tech teams to ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Analyze and recommend changes to website architecture, technical implementations, and other factors to improve organic visibility
- Monitor and deliver recommendations on how to improve Page Experience (Core Web Vitals and other measurable page speed metrics)
- Run recurring and ad hoc SEO reports as well as deliver actionable insights
- Monitor competitors' SEO performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry changes, trends, and best practices
To thrive in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering and computer science
- Have hands-on experience in modern web development
- Are experienced in (or wanting to learn about) analyzing and working with technical SEO implementations
- Enjoy educating tech teams on the importance of technical SEO
- Work in a analytical and data-informed way
- Will fit in in a self-motivated, collaborative and a continuous learning team
- Identify as a servant technical leader
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.