At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are facing a strong customer growth and is therefore looking for an extraordinary Customer Support representative to handle the day-to-day In-store music support inquiries, while at the same time focus on driving improvements in customer satisfaction. We firmly believe that great customer support is an important part of achieving happy and profitable customers.
You will ensure that Epidemic Sound delivers fast, accurate and high-quality support to our customers and internal stakeholders. As well as handling various administrative work. This is a full-time position located at HQ in Stockholm and you will initially report to Head of Music & Hardware - In-Store Music. Daily tasks may include:
- With a service minded attitude, you will provide the best customer support for our In-Store Music clients in the Nordics
- You will create processes and routines within your responsible areas
- Manage and develop logistics
- Document issues and feedback and share insights with internal stakeholders
- Technical problem solving
- Administer internal systems
- Keep inventory
- Handling Inbound support
- Support our In-Store Music sales team
What are we looking for?
We believe that you are an extremely structured and customer oriented person with experience from a similar role, and now want to take the next step in your career.
Some of your traits:
- Motivated by solving problems
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail!
- Outgoing, social, and have a glimpse of the eye
- Driven and like to take own initiatives
- A big technical interest
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish. Knowledge in other Nordic languages is meriting
As a person you also strive to work efficiently and are good at prioritizing your various tasks. By being focused and targeted you manage to reach your goals. You have a lot of energy and are capable of going the extra mile. The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change, as we are a fast paced, high-growth company.
- To make a difference every day in a creative company daring to try out new opportunities
- To be a part of a fast-growing company changing the music industry
- Possibility of a unique personal and professional development in an international environment
- Being part of an open team that mixes hard work with a lot of fun
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by the clicking the link below. Interviews are held continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!