At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a talented Employee Technology Specialist to help us bring our internal technology to the next level!
You will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world class support and resolving any technology issue that comes your way. You may find yourself supporting cloud and desktop software, troubleshooting conference and screening rooms, provisioning/deprovisioning accounts and hardware, inventory management, supporting off site events, resolving printer issues, or any number of other issues you may come across. You’ll also be responsible for tech education including setting up new hires on their first day, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, or creating and updating relevant documentation.
This will include:
- Delivering your great knowledge of IT support for our global offices, playing a big part in setting the global standards, services and guidelines.
- Working with a variety of internal stakeholders and vendors, to provide an innovative, functional and fun workplace experience for our employees
- Facilitating how we provide the right equipment to our employees in the best way, how we use meeting technology in the best way and constantly work on improving the IT experience as we continue to grow.
You will act as the driver for ensuring the work equipment is functional, easy to manage and onboard our employees as well as ensuring smart and functional IT support in our meetings space.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, you will report to our Director of IT.
Together with our passionate team, you will play a critical part in enabling our rock star colleagues to work as efficiently as possible by providing amazing technical support and scalable technology across Epidemic Sound.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux and various applications including Office and Adobe suites
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
- Experience partnering with local IT vendors
- Knowledge of best practices around data security
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology (ie Google Hangouts, Meet)
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
As a person:
We're looking for a a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work. It would be music to our ears if you have a proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance is highly valued as well as thriving on technical challenges and taking pride in solving them. We also believe you are a strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. For this role we believe that patience and desire to provide world class customer service is key.
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.