As we grow and scale our Tech, Analytics, and Product teams, the strategic bets we take on will have a bigger potential impact on our users. At the same time, it will be more complex to navigate change and ensure that our various teams and the overall organization can deliver cross-team projects and user value fast and effectively with widely available and understood state and learnings.
We are therefore strengthening our newly-initiated Tech and Product Operations function with a Program Manager role that will focus on enabling the success of some of our most complex initiatives that stretch across platforms and product areas.
How you will make an impact
The Program Manager will lead and facilitate success for our strategic bets and prioritized cross-functional initiatives, leading to a profound impact on our users. We are looking for passionate influencers who can bring cross-functional partners and teams together to commit to joint objectives, key results, and solutions that deliver intended outcomes and learnings as fast as possible. Ultimately you will help enable all teams to deliver the best possible experience for our users and partners.
As part of the Tech and Product Operations team at Epidemic Sound, the Program Manager is a great change agent who thrives in navigating ambiguity and simplifying complexity. Successful candidates are true team players and work closely with other Program Managers, Operations leads and Tech/Analytics/Product managers and leaders to drive improvement initiatives that help us scale processes and teams sustainably.
What you’ll do
- Actively define and manage projects with significant complexity (organizational, technical, product, cross-functional, etc) that directly impact the success and capabilities of Epidemic Sound’s mission to soundtrack the world
- Collaborate and engage with various stakeholders within Epidemic Sound to secure impactful delivery of user value and collection of key insights
- Understand and communicate the holistic organization-wide perspective and ensure that teams define their goals and project scope (including vision, requirements, design, staffing, dependencies, etc) typically through facilitation
- Define and manage a roadmap for the overall project/program with cross-functional plans including milestones, project plan, and expected timeline to achieve the goals and project scope
- Set up clear communication and documentation structures with stakeholders at multiple levels, ensuring that status, actions, and dependencies are always clear and available
- Create and manage the ceremonies to help teams keep their eye on success goals, driving the cadence of planning, delivery, iteration, and measurement
- Co-design, implement, and scale best practices in tackling complexity and managing large-scale, cross-functional initiatives that enable continuous delivery of user value
Who you are
We are seeking candidates with experience from product-led, high-paced organizations who are eager to help scale Epidemic Sound and have a passion to Soundtrack the World.
We believe that the ideal candidate has strong project/program management experience and excellent leadership, problem solving, and communication skills. The ideal candidate likely comes from various roles and backgrounds such as project/program management, product management, operations, and/or systems integration.
These are some of the skills and experiences that would set you up for success:
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects and cross-functional initiatives, and in driving outcome-oriented deliveries with many and diverse stakeholders
- Curious and knowledgeable about agile product development, project management methodology, user-centricity, technology, and the characteristic business challenges for Tech scale-ups
- Strong ability to bring structure to ambiguity and quickly identify risks, points of conflict, or confusion, and work to mitigate them, leading teams through challenges and towards a common goal
- Track record of inspirational, motivational, and clear communications with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels to achieve goals without having reporting authority
- Good understanding of how data and insights tie into decision making
- Passionate change agent and influencer who easily understands people and organizational dynamics that influence adoption of change
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.