At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a talented Account Manager to our office in Amsterdam!
We are strengthening our Operations team with an Account Manager to focus on nurturing and growing Epidemic Sound’s existing corporate business in the Benelux. Our corporate customers range from production companies, advertising agencies, digital publishers and brands with audiovisual media at their core. Our new Account Manager will:
- Help define and implement a framework for developing our corporate customers
- Onboard new customers with a focus on actively increasing product adoption and engagement
- Develop and nurture fruitful relationships with our existing customers to create loyal customers with up sales potential
- Work towards an up- and cross-sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities
- Develop a high level of knowledge about the customer segment and voice their needs to internal stakeholders
This is a full-time position based at our office in Amsterdam reporting to our Managing Director Benelux.
What are we looking for?
The person we are looking for is passionate about creating the best possible outcome for our customers and has a go-getter attitude regardless of the challenge. You can turn strong relationships into concrete business opportunities and are a self-motivator with impeccable social skills.
You have a proven track-record for relationship driven and consultative B2B sales/account management/customer success. Your prior experience also means that you are familiar working with CRM-systems like Salesforce, Sugar or similar.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Experience working for a production company, advertising or creative agency, digital publisher, media company or similar or from a fast-paced international start-up (1-4yrs).
- Full professional proficiency in English, Dutch is preferred.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please send us your CV and cover letter by clicking the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!