At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a senior project manager to take on a key role in the global sales team.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of potential to shape our business, this is the position for you. The overall goal with the role is to maximize growth within our global sales department. This includes of all our sales verticals – i.e. all online and direct sales within both the audio visual and in-store music segment.
Key tasks will include:
- Make our sales processes as efficient as possible, e.g. through best practice sharing, go to market strategy improvements, lead management and scoring.
- Perform analysis to identify and lead improvement projects to increase conversion across the entire sales funnel
- Create tools and processes to make sure we have a clear global sales strategy including recruitment and trainings for existing sales staff as needed
- Collaborate across departments to build solutions and products needed to drive scale and growth in the most efficient way possible for the total company
- Various tasks to enable smooth daily operations including covering for VP Global Sales in e.g. management meetings when needed.
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm.
What are we looking for?
You need to be self-driven, energetic and possess a strategic and analytical mindset in order to thrive in this role. You are also passionate about people and have experience in project management and/or business development. As a person you are friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented. Naturally, you pay excellent attention to details and have strong organizational skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements. Being great at prioritizing and working effectively under pressure, as well as maintaining a professional manner come naturally to you. We also believe that you are a great communicator in English, both written and verbally.
And last but definitely not least – a passion for music! Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.