At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
Epidemic Sound is growing rapidly in North America, with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We now want to amplify this growth by launching our first-ever Canadian office in Toronto!
As the Head of Licensing | Canada, you will be working closely with our US East and West coast Heads of Licensing and reporting directly to the Managing Director of North America. As the Canadian market will be relatively new to Epidemic Sound, your tasks will be as versatile as important for the continuous growth of the company. The tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Building revenues within Canada through direct sales, primarily to customers within the audio-visual segment
- Building, training, and managing your own local salesforce, where focus will extend from Toronto and into any and all other business -relevant cities in Canada
- Forecasting and budgeting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Building relations with potential partners, clients and platforms that will help further accelerate the growth of Epidemic sound
- Regularly analyzing data to further perfect methods of selling and qualifying leads
- Closely monitoring trends within the music licensing world to identify opportunities (and potential threats)
- Creating and presenting sales-relevant materials essential for the daily operations and growth of the Canadian market
- Relentlessly working to build exceptional sales success
This is a full-time position based in Toronto, starting april 1st 2019 and reporting to Managing Director of North America.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with a prominent IQ/EQ balance, and excellent organizational and decision-making skills. A history of growth within a sales team and success in the leadership of a sales team is preferable. A demonstrated ability to hustle is meriting. Last but not least, you need to have a deep passion for music, knowing different types of genres and always being on top of overall music trends.
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the music and video production industries
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- A passion for music and how it is used in TV and Film
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- A proficiency in Google Docs, Email, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office, etc.
- The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and never afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.