At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a brilliant videographer!
As a videographer within marketing at Epidemic Sound you will film and edit video footage for our content projects, these consist of everything from collaborations with our YouTubers to attending events and cover our attendance and initiatives on site.
You will be responsible for everything from initial idea to the post-production including editing and assembling recorded raw material and compile it into a suitable, finished product ready for launch. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm reporting to Head of Content. There will be a fair bit of traveling in the role and you will be the sole videographer on most projects.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who loves creative storytelling
- 4+ years of experience creating and editing digital content
- Experience shooting a variety of video elements and packages for multiple platforms
- Experience editing in Adobe Premiere Pro for digital content and advertising
- Knowhow on how to build high performing videos and knowledge on how to work towards optimizing videos towards KPIs and overall targets
- Assembling raw footage and aligning with a script
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, synchronizing, storing and colorgrading
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including design and graphical elements
- Adding voiceover / texting / music
- A champion for collaboration and working cross-functionally
- A glowing portfolio
You don't need a foundation degree, but we would love to see a commitment to the industry and task at hand.
It would also be music to our ears if:
- You have a keen eye for details and a perfectionist mindset
- You can take on an independent mindset in your process but also like working in teams
- There is an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Basic knowledge of content creation on different platforms such as YouTube and Facebook
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below and submitting your CV and Cover Letter.