At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to take our music streaming service for businesses, Soundry, from early market entry to a well-known brand for merchants in the SME space.
The position as Head of Marketing Soundry will be responsible for user growth and building the Soundry brand across current and new markets. You will have a direct impact on the success of Soundry, being able to showcase your excellent analytical, B2B demand generation and leadership skills, and be empowered to act proactively to generate traffic and qualified leads from multiple paid and unpaid channels, online and offline, while analysing and testing ROI continuously in order to optimise CAC.
You will lead the marketing team in Stockholm and report directly to the Managing Director of Soundry.
What you will do:
- Be in charge of developing the vision and strategy for building the brand and marketing across all channels (online, offline, earned media) for Soundry
- Own lead generation using paid and unpaid channels, conversion optimisation, and analytics
- You’ll drive real business value (e.g. acquiring new customers, improving conversion) by developing and deploying performance and content marketing online, offline campaigns as well as brand and product marketing across multiple platforms
- You’ll identify relevant topics and develop a compelling campaign calendar, while safeguarding the tone of voice of our brand
- You’ll work in close collaboration with Product, Sales and Communication/PR to enable effective messaging and customer journeys
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Team Management experience, having recruited and further developed them
- Proven track record of owning growth/demand generation in a fast-growing tech startup, within an international environment, and ideally within B2B SaaS for at least 3 years
- You have the ability to lead and build a team, set the vision, and drive execution
- You have a creative mind with a passion for technology
- You are analytical and have a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Great operational skills and a talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen. You don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge in Swedish is a plus
We are looking for someone who is experienced and well-rounded within the field of marketing. It would also be music to our ears if you are dependable and hands-on while still being creative and data-driven. The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.