At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for an Expansion Manager that will help us to locate and set up our next entry markets!
The Global Expansion Team's main objective is to identify fruitful opportunities in new markets and the assignment is to grow and expand our audio-visual business to unlimited heights!
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm, but travel is required. You will report to our VP Global Expansion and be working closely with the Global Sales team. Your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s future success and expansion internationally. Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team?
- To meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth in agreed territories and partner markets
- Develop and execute unique territorial plans aligned with a global expansion strategy
- Monitor progress, manage growth, risks and ensure compliance
- Evaluate market potential per country and rank attractiveness for Epidemic Sound market entry
- Develop strategies for market entry and be responsible for executing successful market entries, including admin (legal/bookkeeping), recruiting, onboarding and all that jazz
- Through establishing an Epidemic Sound "playbook" for market entry secure that the correct workflows, reporting and budgeting is executed in the correct way in every new market
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure impeccable and seamless expansion of global strategy and direction
- Continuously create and update competitor analysis
- Assist in development of international strategy, long-term planning and budget processes and materials
- Work closely with the affiliates within Sales, Legal and Business Intelligence from time to time
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious person with experience in international expansion and sales. You will need an eye for detail with an interest in the international media market place, being in software, film, TV, gaming, eSports or music. The role requires analysis of markets and our current international user base as well as working with sales management to scout for exciting opportunities. Hence, we are looking for a person who can do thorough and impeccable market research with a strategic and hands on do-it attitude.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.