At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We’re now looking for an organised and creative team player who knows how to tell stories about the importance of music for content creators - from YouTubers, podcasters, gamers and social media influencers to media companies, production companies and freelance creators.
As Content Manager US at Epidemic Sound, you will join the New York office and work closely with the Marketing teams in New York and at HQ in Stockholm - with the objective of project managing content creation with the goal of growing our online presence, brand awareness and ultimately drive sales for the business. You will be responsible for taking a project from idea to finished product. You will work closely with the Distribution team at HQ to distribute the content in multiple channels (website, blog, social media, email, YouTube, etc.) and support global content campaigns. You will have the freedom to be creative, develop marketing ideas and lead content projects.
- Direct the content creation, including briefing production agencies, in-house (and occasionally freelance) videographers / graphic designers (content assets might include anything from video to blog articles to behind the scenes content for social)
- Help develop and execute content marketing campaigns
- Onboard freelance content creators (YouTubers, illustrators, copywriters, etc.)
- Track and analyse campaigns and keep stakeholders up-to-date
- Work with the entire marketing team as well as other departments for inspiration, ideas and information sourcing
- Have a creative mind and direct creators to align with the overall goals and mission of Epidemics content
- Be organized and self-sufficient on your content projects and with the relevant stakeholders
What are we looking for?
You are organised and creative with a solid understanding of digital content and marketing. Awareness of corporate segments and content produced for businesses (ie. content marketing, brand films, product videos, etc) and the wide spectrum of online creators - from YouTubers, social media influencers to podcasters and gamers is a big plus.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken. A heavy user of YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch or other online video platforms and, of course, a passion for music! Having the right attitude, being flexible and embracing change are all important qualities at our fast-growing company.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. In your cover letter, we would like you to mention a digital marketing campaign that inspired you and why.