At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Content Distribution Specialist!
In this role, you will work closely with the content marketing team who are responsible for all content creation and distribution on YouTube, social media and our blog.
Demand generation is the marketing operation that serves to create a demand for, or interest in, our content and ultimately our product. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting industry, working within the content team to support content marketing initiatives with digital tactics.
You will be working with a truly innovative team in planning, executing and optimizing content throughout the funnel, across various channels, including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, external sites, and other platforms.
If you have a passion and curiosity about all aspects of digital marketing and have an entrepreneurial mindset, then we would love to speak with you!
- Work closely with the content and marketing team on distribution in order to generate and nurture leads
- Plan and execute a syndication program (republishing our content on third-party sites)
- Determine the appropriate mix of online campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Work with our SEO on blog, site, YouTube and other platforms
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms
- Advising the performance marketing team on what paid initiatives are needed to boost our content marketing on channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEM and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization
This is a (full-time) position based at our (HQ in Stockholm) reporting to Content Distribution Manager.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem solving with hands-on experience of running multi-channel digital marketing demand generation (e.g. blog, social, paid media), with a strong background in digital marketing, distribution, and lead management. You’re a specialist in digital marketing and understand the online ecosystem, how to generate traffic and drive awareness to different initiatives. Ideally having worked on all elements of the digital marketing, from email campaigns through to social media, digital media planning and campaign tracking and evaluation.
It would also be music to our ears if you have a passion for music!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.