At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Digital Designer to join our Content Marketing team!
In the position of a Digital Designer you will be a part of the Content Marketing Team at Epidemic Sound, providing the content team as well as the larger marketing team with content design assets to be used on digital platforms.
Our Digital Designer will be a graphic design wizard with strong marketing skills. These skills will be used to produce content that is posted online. The objective is to increase traffic and appeal to our target audience.
In the position of a Digital Designer, your main responsibility will be to take ownership of the design process from developing strategies to problem-solving through the use of design.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Being part of the strategy work and conceptual setup for digital content projects
- Studying design briefs and establishing the requirements that deliver on business goals
- Taking responsibility for the tone of voice and graphic elements in content projects
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas
- Developing illustrations, imagery and other design elements (primarily digital/ social assets)
- Testing graphics across various media and amending design based on feedback
- Evaluating workflow on an ongoing basis to improve and streamline the production process
- In addition, performing other design projects coming from other departments
This is a (full-time) position based at our (HQ in Stockholm) reporting to Head of Content.
What are we looking for?
- BFA in Graphic or Digital Media Design (or significant equivalent experience)
- Highly proficient in the latest versions of the Adobe Creative Suite (Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) but being familiar with other design, web and multimedia applications is a plus
- Good understanding of interactive design principles, usability and online branding issues
- Strong working knowledge of content marketing and how design attaches to it
- Understanding of SEO principles is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or as part of a team with other designers, internal print professionals, print brokers, web developers and marketing specialists
- Strong organization and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.