At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for an experienced and curious team player to take on Marketing Automation at Epidemic Sound. You will manage the Marketing Automation ecosystem and create relevant communication throughout the entire life-cycle of our different business areas.
As Marketing Automation Lead you will lead the Marketing Automation team and report into the CMO. The job is based at HQ in Stockholm with a global responsibility across all our markets. You will work closely with IT to manage and develop the Marketing Automation platform.You will also drive the roadmap of the Marketing Automation platform together with IT and the activation of different communication channels. You love customer journeys and get excited by defining and improving customer experience within your channels.
What you will do:
- Develop, establish, evaluate, and optimise customer communication and marketing automation throughout the entire lifecycle of Epidemic Sound’s multiple business areas
- Identify improvement areas by analysing customer behaviour, payment data, and surveys
- Develop communication flows and campaigns with internal stakeholders
- Own and develop the Marketing Automation platform together with IT
- Follow up and report on KPI’s relating to Marketing Automation and it’s effect on churn and retention
- In addition, perform other duties which the company requires from time to time
What are we looking for?
- A Marketing Automation Marketeer with +5 years of relevant experience
- Used to managing multiple stakeholders in various parts of the business
- Experience and passion for customer journeys and associated omni-channel activations
- A proven data-driven approach to the user journey and how different initiatives can help improve it
- Someone who gets excited by working with other departments and multiple stakeholders across the company and the different offices
- Comfortable owner of the complete Marketing Automation Platform
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.