At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We’re now looking for a customer-centric and data-driven Product Marketer to join Epidemic Sound’s marketing team.
In this role you will be working closely with the Marketing leadership, Customer insight team and the Product team to deliver value to Epidemic Sound’s customers and position the company as the institution for storytellers across the globe.
You’ll be responsible for crafting and executing on our go-to-market strategy for new products or product features, identifying key market needs or segments and setting the strategy that unlocks those opportunities, and develop messaging that resonates with our audience, so creators and businesses can learn about Epidemic Sound and the value we provide for them.
What you will do:
- Research and develop product positioning and messaging to grow Epidemic Sound’s relevance and industry leadership
- Create succinct and engaging messaging for product updates and improvements
- Work with marketing to coordinate campaigns and execute product launches to maximize awareness, product adoption and drive new business
- Perform ongoing analysis of the competitive landscape to improve Epidemic Sound’s position and unique identity in the market
- Work with global Marketing teams to assure that customer communication is aligned with positioning and brand
- Work closely with Product Owners to coordinate roadmap milestones and announcements.
- Create value-based success and sales enablement content to drive new business growth and retain/grow existing revenue
What are we looking for?
- A data-driven Product Marketer with 3+ years experience
- An excellent storyteller and writer who is passionate about understanding audience needs
- Highly skilled in crafting product positioning and value-based messaging for varied audiences and stages of intent/awareness
- Experienced in writing and measuring simple, authentic, and engaging messages to a large audience
- Skilled in executing competitive analysis projects and developing brand voicing/differentiation
- Someone who works well with other teams outside of marketing (product, operations and comms)
- A self-starter comfortable with working independently
- Experienced working in the SaaS (Software as a Service) space (a plus but not a requirement)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.