At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Global IT Manager to help us amplify our business!
Together with our team, AMP, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe! We will work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, bringing in new tools, enabling our IT organisation to scale and setting IT policies and technology operations.
You will work tightly with the Director of IT and be responsible for office IT, company hardware, networks and IT security. Your goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
This will include:
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies
- Oversee all office/employee technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Participate in short and long range planning and the execution of strategic IT initiatives to reach our business objectives
- Manage security by implementing SSO, AD & identity solutions
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Coordinate and be responsible for internal IT technicians and external consultants in their day to day work
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing
- Be a integral part of the companies technology decisions
- Collaborate constantly and work in a global team
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
What are we looking for?
You are a passionate problem solver that can challenge the business while having no problem to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision.
It would also be music to our ears if you have:
- Proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
- Solid track record in implementing and developing IT policies and best practices
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT equipment and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems, hardware, networks, security etc
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.