At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a User and Market Researcher to join our Marketing team!
As User and Market Researcher at Epidemic Sound your role is to steer our marketing strategy to be driven by user and market insights.You will be researching a variety of users (B2B & B2C) in a cutting-edge use case in the music and digital storytelling industries with a ground-breaking product suite.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a user research strategy for a variety of user groups and products. You impact decisions made across different teams through delivering actionable insights. You will be working closely with a fantastic, global marketing team that is growing rapidly. You will be part of our marketing team and report to our VP of Marketing.
What you will do:
- Proactively identify key questions and research opportunities, propose relevant research, create a research roadmap and execute independently
- Conduct high quality research, using both qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Deliver timely, actionable insights that drive marketing decisions
- Analyze research results and effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders, like content marketing or marketing automation
- Ultimately provide the insights to inform decisions around a wide range of marketing strategies, across new product launches, channel strategies, communication etc.
What are we looking for?
We would like you to be deeply curious about the way people think and have a strong understanding of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You have experience of working with digital products in agile environments, possibly within a marketing or growth context and have experience with owning and prioritizing a research roadmap.
You also like to take initiative to engage with teams and stakeholders across the organization to ensure business strategy and customer-centricity go hand in hand. Furthermore you are obsessed about questions, which ones to ask and when. Probing and implementing the most effective research strategies is also something you like.
Epidemic Sound is in a hyper growth phase, so you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Marketing/Business or similar
- 2+ years conducting user and market research in a fast-paced product development or marketing environment
- Good understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methods, methodologies may include in-depth interviews or surveys
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects
- Able to communicate research findings and to drive customer-driven actions
- Experience with user research methods like jobs to be done, purpose-driven personas etc.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.