At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a New York City Office Manager!
We are growing like a force of nature and we’re seeking in-house skills to develop a well-structured modern office, while also ensuring our amazing team maintains the positive energy and cohesive culture that Epidemic Sound is known for across the globe.
As Office Manager your main responsibilities include;
- Acting as the key contact person towards outside suppliers and subcontractors, including landlords, cleaning services, security servicing providers etc.
- Negotiating/renegotiating agreements with above mentioned suppliers
- Purchasing office supplies and other office related material
- Ensuring the office is clean, tidy, organized and pleasant
- Wi-Fi and other set-ups which are connected to improving the flow within the office
- Inhouse tenants
- Culture building activities such as; events, seminars and company breakfasts as well as kick-offs, parties, after work events, and conferences
- Miscellaneous tasks (Fire security, helping set up new employees with office materials, sending flowers etc.)
This is a full-time position based in our New York City office, reporting to the Managing Director of North America.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is an ace at multitasking and who has the skills and mindset to manage, nurture and pep-talk a team into new levels of awesomeness.
In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, it’s essential for you to be detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. We believe in trust and responsibility; you should be used to managing your own projects, and be able to work autonomously to create, contribute to and finish tasks.
It will also be music to our ears if you have previous experience in dealing with service-related tasks.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to join our fantastic team? We want to know all about you, what you have been up to before wanting to work with Epidemic Sound, and of course make sure we understand why you are the perfect fit for us. Don’t settle for normal - Let us know the real you!
Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!