At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Digital Rights Coordinator to join our office in Stockholm!
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook, that’s why we need you! As a Digital Rights Coordinator, your main task will be to coordinate our operative processes related to Digital Rights Management of our music on video streaming platforms like YouTube and Facebook. This includes tasks such as;
- Coordinate and guide our copyright screeners, continuously follow up on their progress and recruit according to our needs
- Manage and coordinate administrative processes such as whitelisting of our customers productions and reviewing videos containing our music in YouTube's CMS
- Supporting our customers and assist other departments in copyright related inquiries
- Research rights-related issues, such as user disputes, and resolve these through communication with relevant stakeholders
- Provide support in the processes involving the uploading and ingestion of our music as reference files in systems like YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an administrative superstar who has a genuine interest in problem solving and organization! It would be music to our ears if you have experience from working with an online video platform, music CMS. You have a degree in a relevant field and perhaps even previous experience in a customer service related area.
Attributes for success:
- Natural communicator and coordinator with an ability to guide and inspire
- Extremely well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive, goal-oriented and service minded with impeccable follow-up and follow-through
- Good understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent written English
You certainly have a passion for music, but most important is having the right attitude and being adaptive to change since you will work in the fast-paced intersection of music and tech.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.