At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, production companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun, and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst for Global Sales!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Global Sales Team - supporting the global leads of our key revenue verticals including the newly created expansion / new markets team.
The key objective of the role is to support the business leads in data-based decision making, including both reactive reporting together with our finance department and more proactive analytical work guided by our key business strategies as a company.
Examples of analysis can be;
- Full analysis of our marketing and sales funnel
- User/customer behaviors per segment to identify everything from changes for music in-take to go-to-market strategy changes or product changes needed to increase both new sales and upsales
- Pricing convergence – are we hitting the sweet spot in terms of price?
- Analyse patterns per region/country/customer segment and see if we have risks or low hanging fruit to go for
- Support VP Global expansion with due diligence when evaluating partners and potential new markets
It is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm reporting to VP Global Sales.
What are we looking for?
We think you have a passion for data, tech and music and that you are strong in quantitative analysis while still being truly engaged in growing our business. You are a fast learner with a collaborative approach while also having the ability to run and take lead on projects independently. You will need to be able to draw business insights to add real value to the business. You should have recent experience in dealing with large, real-world datasets from a digital, data-driven environment, a degree in a quantitative field from university and, foremost, a drive to make an impact.
Other competencies we think you should have:
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Talent at connecting data and business goals
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Rude at email@example.com.