Sales Development - Denmark
Sales – Headquarter, Stockholm
Seeking an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and in the music/media industry.
This position starts in Q2 2017 in Stockholm, Sweden
Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009 in Stockholm and with our roots in the TV and music industries, we have a goal to re-shape the music industry on a global scale. Our customers include: broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and other creators that license our music for their productions and in-store environments. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and New York.
Sales Development is basically about being a salesperson-in-training. You will typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our Sales Associates identify and prioritize between leads and to convert them from a lead to a concrete business opportunity. From time to time, the role will also require analysis of current customer and user base, as well as working with sales management and the other departments to improve and streamline internal processes.
You will be working closely with a Sales Manager and your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s success and expansion in the Nordics. The job is located in Stockholm and your main geographical focus would be Denmark, and to some extent Norway, hence this role will require traveling.
- Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone or email communication
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold emails and calls, and other lead generation efforts as assigned
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities for the Sales Associates and Managers
- Maintain accurate records of all Lead and Prospecting activities in our CRM
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in sales or telemarketing (additional business experience an advantage)
- Excellent organization skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Danish as a first language but fluency also in English
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment
- Goal-oriented and with a professional persistence
- Passionate about music
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the media and online industries
- Friendly and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time. We would like you to start as soon as possible.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Any questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.