At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music catalogue, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Sydney, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Head of Account Management to join the team!
As the Head of Account Management within the Global Sales team, you will be the Lead for our Account Managers and thereby customer relationships with our key accounts. This is a new role and you will serve as a key player in getting the organization, workflows and KPIs in place. Your overall goal is to maximize the net portfolio growth for these customers with your team and share capabilities and best practices with all our offices world wide. It’s a collaborative role and you develop and fine tune as you go together with various departments such as Operations, Growth, Product and Music teams. This is a full-time position located at our HQ in Stockholm and you will report to the VP Global Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching and supporting local and global account managers including training, sales competitions, etc.
- Onboarding and external communication strategy with customers
- Setting framework for segmentation and defining expected service levels for A/V sales and continuously perfecting this
- Serving as the link between Sales and Operations to ensure customer focus and build workflows between departments
- Understanding churn reasons, and provide recommendations on adjusted workflow/services to perfect churn minimization
- Customer-, market- and macro analysis, as well as result-based recommendations for pricing, go-to-market strategy and support model
- The net portfolio growth of customers (upsell, cross sales and churn) on a global level, i.e. build and expand relationships with existing clients
What are we looking for?
We believe that you need to be self-driven, energetic and possess a strategic and analytical mindset in order to thrive in this role. You are also passionate about people and preferably you have worked within a similar position for several years. As a person you are friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented. Naturally, you pay excellent attention to detail and have strong organizational skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements. Being great at prioritizing and working effectively under pressure, as well as maintaining a professional manner comes naturally to you. We also believe that you are a great communicator in English, both written and verbally.
To excel in this role we believe you have:
- A track record of leading and building strong teams and culture
- Experience working with mid-large size customers
- Experience working in media/entertainment industry or with SaaS services
- Great social skills and proven leadership qualities
- Outstanding Project Management and presentation building skills
- Self-motivation with a strong customer service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us!
In this recruitment, we are collaborating with RIDE Executive Search, for questions regarding the recruitment process please reach out to Linda Ribbing at firstname.lastname@example.org