At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Music Creator Development Manager to join our Music team in Stockholm.
As Music Creator Development Manager you will be responsible for managing Music Creator relations in all aspects that fall outside of the creative music reviewing process.
Your tasks will include:
- Communication with our Music Creators regarding news and updates, being the main point of contact for everything non related to specific music production
- Establishing both physical and digital/scalable ways to foster the development of our Music Creators, e.g. setting up workshops and studio sessions, creating platforms for interaction and enabling the sharing of best-practice and data
- Connecting our Music Creators with each other, with other Epidemic departments and with our online video creators
- Onboarding of new Music Creators
- Leverage our existing Music Creator network to find even more talented Music Creators
- Supporting our Artist Development Manager with story-telling and producing content around our Music Creators’ artist personas
This is a versatile role which requires you to work closely with both the music team and other internal key stakeholders and departments. This role is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm, reporting to our Chief of Music.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and socially skilled project manager who is a team-player that loves to make things happen. You have great interpersonal skills and are driven by building personal relationships.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Project management experience, preferably in an international environment
- Experience from working in the music industry and/or working with musicians or as a musician
- Solid understanding about content creation and an eye for artistry
- A positive and problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication skills and experience with digital communication tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. For any questions regarding the role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!