At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music catalogue, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a creative and talented Full stack Salesforce Developer!
How you will make an impact:
Together with the AMP-team, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe! We work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services.
Among other things, your day to day will be filled with:
- Working with systems ranging from Salesforce, ERP, marketing automation to APIs for our web services.
- Translating functional requirements into technical implementations
- Writing high-performance, reusable and reliable code with best practices
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing
- Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with
- Enable data driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms
- Collaborate with a multinational global team
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
Who are you?
You are a passionate and creative problem solver that wants to build tools that can challenge the business and likes to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sound's vision.
It would also be music to our ears if you:
- Have worked with CRM, ERP and Marketing Automation systems
- Have demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales- & service- development environment including, but not limited to items such as custom objects, workflows, triggers, and SOQL
- Like to be part of the process from discovery to implementation and training of end users
- Are into music in general (either as an artist or fan/listener)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.