At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We’re now looking for Customer Experience Lead to join our Operations team!
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of potential to shape our business, this is the position for you. Operations is instrumental within Epidemic Sound to support and create additional value from our growing customer base consisting of everything from broadcasters, publishers to individual content creators and small businesses. As the Customer Experience Lead, you will be responsible for mapping and developing the customer journey for some of Epidemic Sound’s customer segments. You will focus on improving the customer experience for these segments through automated onboarding processes and communication. This is a full-time position located at our HQ in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Operations.
- Identify opportunities to improve Epidemic Sounds overall customer experience
- Customer satisfaction and NPS for your customer segments
- Identify customer touchpoints and anticipate how customers interact with our product in order to increase the customer retention down the road.
- Lead projects aiming at e.g. quality proofing service levels and communication with the growing customer segments.
- Collect feedback and input from users and share with relevant stakeholders within the organisation, with which you’ll have tight collaborations with regarding all of the above (eg. Head of Account Management, Customer Support, Tech, Product, Growth)
What are we looking for?
In order to thrive in this role we believe you are passionate about customer experience! You are curious, enthusiastic and results-oriented with a natural ability to get different stakeholders on board with your projects. Naturally you are a self-driven kick starter. Equally important is an analytical mindset and experience in project management. You pay excellent attention to detail and have strong organisational skills. Being great at prioritizing and working effectively under pressure, as well as maintaining a professional manner is key.
To excel in this role we believe you have:
- Documented experience and accomplishments similar in nature to the job functions described above
- A passion for using data to identify trends and usage patterns for your customer segments.
- Self-motivated with a strong customer experience mindset and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.