At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Junior Coordinator within Digital Rights Management to our HQ in Stockholm!
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook, that’s why we need you! As a Junior Coordinator for Digital Rights Management you will work with, and become an expert on, YouTube’s Content ID. Your main task will be screening videos in Content ID while ensuring efficient work management among our Copyright Screeners during weekends and evenings.
- Review videos containing Epidemic Sound’s music in YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) and take action based on Epidemic Sound’s business rules
- Establish improvement processes and organize and follow up on the work of our many Copyright Screeners
- Work in our support service system with various rights-related inquiries and provide support in processes such as whitelisting and copyright disputes
What are we looking for?
Perhaps you’re studying during the day or nurturing your dreams or interests in some other way, anyhow we believe that you’re looking for a part time work that you would pursue with great passion! The person we are looking for has excellent administrative skills and an interest in systems and processes. We don’t require any previous experience but we believe that you are familiar with the online video space and probably a big YouTube fan!
- Extremely well-organized with awesome attention to detail
- Good understanding of Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Bonus points if you have experience from working with an online video platform, music CMS or simply if you have a passion for music and YouTube.
Most important is a great attitude and sense of ownership. The position is part time and you’ll be working evenings and weekends. Our headquarter is based in Södermalm, Stockholm, where the introduction and learning process will take place. Thereafter you will work on remote, which means your office is wherever you need it to be! Even if the day to day work is from home you’ll be an important part of the Digital Rights Management department.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.