At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we are spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Customer Development Representative to join our office in Madrid.
A Customer Development Representative (CDR) is primarily a sales support role. You’ll typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our sales & licensing team identify and cultivate leads and license music to a wide range of production professionals in Spain and Portugal. Your role is key for Epidemic Sound's successful expansion in the region.
The job is full-time, located in Madrid and you will report to the local Country Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, generate and qualify leads through various databases
- Utilize your complete understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses to effectively articulate the USPs over phone/email and at networking events
- Maintain and optimize data within dedicated CRM database
- Help to build our sales pipeline and architect our sales processes
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
What are we looking for?
You are independent, determined, self-motivated and social. You love sharing your success with others and are a genuine team player. You have an analytical and creative mindset and an active interest in music and/or media is a big plus. Having the right attitude is key as well as being adaptive and not afraid of change within a rapidly growing company.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, CRM, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office
- Experience working in sales and a demonstrated ability to get things done
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required, Portuguese is a plus.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.