At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we are spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a passionate and experienced security specialist to lead and build our security capabilities as Head of Cyber Security.
We recognize that information domain is where the war for privacy exists and information security is an essential part of Epidemic Sound’s future growth. You will play an important part in bringing Epidemic Sound’s cyber security management to the next level. This means building a strong security culture within the organization and drive the maturity of the security operations function whilst collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders and teams.
You will still be able to work hands on, doing what you love. As Epidemic Sound grows, we believe the need for future security colleagues will grow as well, and therefore see that your future career ambition is to lead, build and manage your own team.
You will, in close cooperation with our product team, work to facilitate:
- System vulnerability assessments; monitoring and testing systems, applications and networks
- Perform investigations, security monitoring, cyber threat intelligence and control measures
- Analyze potential security threats and develop improvement plans
- Security incident escalations
- Oversee technical security assessments and evaluations of new internal platforms, services and applications
- Develop internal policy and security processes
What are we looking for?
Furthermore, you possess the ability to work independently in a fast-paced organization with a start-up culture. We believe you are an easy going, structured and analytical person with the seniority to be comfortable working independently and in teams.
It would be music to our ears if you have/are:
- A few years of experience of information- and cyber security management, working with different security domains
- Relevant education in IT/Security Management or equivalent work experience
- Experience of analyzing security threats and conducting audits
- Experienced with risk- and incident management
- Fluency in English
- Great presentation skills with the ability to communicate with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Previous experience of leading and building a successful security team is considered an advantage
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to join our team? We want to know all about you, what you have been up to before wanting to work with Epidemic Sound, and of course, make sure we understand why you are the perfect fit for us. Let us get to know you!