At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a part-time Accounting Administrator to join our Finance and Operations team. This position is based in New York City.
As Accounting Administrator you will be responsible for all day to day administrative and general office responsibilities, for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable for North America. You will work closely with our global Finance team, and report directly to the Head of Operations North America.
This is a part time position, at approx. 20 hours/week.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the primary liaison between our Finance team at HQ, and North America based Sales and Operations teams (LA, NYC, Toronto)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to North American Sales and Operations teams to ensure a robust and efficient Accounts Receivable process
- Field questions from our clients
- Work within our invoice and payment management systems to look up customer invoice/payment information.
- Manage vendor setups requested by clients to process invoices
- Set up new North American vendors invoice processing
- Manage weekly check collection and deposits
- Assist with collection and reconciliation of credit card statements and employee expenses
- Other tasks as instructed by Head of Operations
What are we looking for?
As a person you are creative, service-minded and organized with a positive can-do attitude. You like to get things done efficiently, you are self-driven and have the ability to prioritize your workload in a productive way. You also believe in our vision and are motivated to work in a fast-paced company that is young at heart.
It would be music to our ears if you:
- Are organized and service-minded with a positive can-do attitude
- Have the ability to work with high efficiency and best practice in mind
- Are proficient in Excel / Word / Outlook
- Have experience working within a CRM (Salesforce) and/or ERP invoice management system NAV.
We offer you:
- To daily make a difference in a creative company daring to try out new things and fundamentally changing the music industry while doing so
- The opportunity to develop new skills and experiences in a dynamic and international environment
- To be part of an open-minded team that loves to work hard, but also to play hard (of course!)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.