At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a MarTech Coordinator to join the newly formed, and fast-growing, Lifecycle Marketing team at Epidemic Sound: a tech enabler to support the rest of the team!
We’re in a phase where we’re growing like never before and this requires us to be at the forefront of communication – all through the customer journey. To achieve this, we need to take our Lifecycle Marketing Team to the next level – and that’s why we need you! The MarTech Coordinator will be providing support to the Lifecycle Marketing Team in our mission to increase the personalized and targeted experience to potential, existing and past customers. You will coordinate, execute, measure and optimize our various email marketing initiatives across all business areas.
These will be your main responsibilities:
- Own the day-to-day management of setting up email campaigns and marketing automation journeys
- Setting up email assets, campaign logic, segments, attributes, and communication journeys
- Generating targeted audiences through effective customer segmentation
- Coordinating translations for various copy
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting technical issues as well as optimization of our different tools
- Monitor the health of the marketing database (deliverability, unsub rates, etc.), maintain data quality across our marketing systems and develop best practices and guidelines
- Measure results and drive optimization in our lifecycle marketing efforts
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who thrives on getting things done, loves to help out and to execute. We’re imagining a structured kick-starter who gets excited about wrapping things up and loves ticking boxes off a checklist.
To excel in this role, these are some of your experiences and skill sets:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience – including email marketing
- Experience working in Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or similar email marketing software
- A degree in IT / computer science / applied systems science / marketing or relevant field
As a person
For this role we believe It’s important that you are passionate about tech, data and details as well as results-driven and results-focused. We’re looking for a true team player but at the same time someone who isn’t afraid of getting out in the field on their own. We also believe it’s beneficial to be a curious doer with a user- and solution-oriented mindset.
A great eye for detail without losing the big picture is key as well as being able to manage various projects at once. Focusing, planning your time and prioritizing tasks in order to hit deadlines comes naturally to you. As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.