At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Senior Sales Manager to be based at our office in Toronto, Canada.
As an experienced SaaS sales representative, your main responsibility is to build relations with potential partners, clients and platforms, growing our portfolio of clients and help further accelerate the growth of Epidemic Sound in the Canadian markets. As the Canadian market is relatively new to Epidemic Sound, your tasks will be as versatile as important for the continuous growth of the company.
As the Senior Sales Manager, you will be reporting directly to Head of Licensing, East Coast.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build revenues within Canada through direct sales, primarily to customers within the audio-visual segment
- Build, train, and manage your own local sales force, where focus will extend from Toronto and into all other business-relevant cities in Canada
- Forecast and budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Regularly analyze data to further perfect methods of selling and qualifying leads
- Closely monitor trends within the music licensing world to identify opportunities and potential threats
- Create and present sales-relevant materials essential for daily operations and growth of the Canadian market
- Relentlessly work to build exceptional sales success
- Create solutions for new/unforeseen responsibilities in a growing market
What are we looking for?
You are an entrepreneurial and analytical person with a strong history of growth within a SaaS sales team. To be successful in this role we believe you have some experience leading a successful sales team in addition to having excellent organizational and decision-making skills.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- At least 3 years of overall B2B SaaS Sales experience with a verifiable track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- A proficiency in Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Docs, Gmail, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A prominent IQ/EQ balance
- A deep passion for music
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.