At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Country Manager to be based at our office in Hamburg, Germany!
As Country Manager your main responsibility is leading the sales- and operations team from the Hamburg office, covering the GSA region - Germany, Switzerland and Austria. You will make sure that the team is working as efficiently as possible in order to reach our ambitious sales targets through both acquiring new clients as well as nurturing existing client relationships. In addition, you’ll help us define mid- and long-term strategies for the market, own P/L responsibilities, hire and retain the best talent on the market and manage the overall operations for the region.
You will be working closely with sales management at HQ in Stockholm as well as other Country Managers in order to share best practices and align strategy, reporting to Head of EU/AUNZ Sales.
What are we looking for?
To truly thrive in this role, we believe that you are an entrepreneurial, goal-oriented and analytical person with a proven track record of developing strong customer relationships and strategies. You have proven leadership qualities and a genuine passion for music, digital media and entertainment platforms.
It would be music to our ears if you have/are:
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital marketing and sales position
- Deep understanding of the music, entertainment and digital media industry in GSA region
- At least 2 years of management experience, leading a successful office or sales team in a global/international environment
- Experience working with consultative sales, creating real value for the customer journey and end-user
- Successful track record of over-performing and reaching targets, building a strong team and culture
- Passion for music and media
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Apply today by clicking the link below.