At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Digital Rights Coordinator within Digital Rights Management to our office in Los Angeles!
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook - that’s why we need you! As Digital Rights Coordinator, you will be working with our YouTube CMS and similar digital rights management tools, and become an expert on all the features of our product related to digital rights. Your primary tasks will be to deliver the highest level of digital rights support to all of our customers worldwide while you will learn how to analyze and optimize the workflow of our many screeners.
What you'll do:
- Review videos containing Epidemic Sound’s music in YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) Content ID and take action based on Epidemic Sound’s business rules
- Keep records of and whitelist our customers’ content on various online video platforms
- Coordinate and schedule our copyright screeners so that they march to the same tune
- Research rights-related issues, such as user disputes, and resolve these through communication with relevant stakeholders
- Upload music reference files in YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
- Work with our copyright support in Salesforce to deliver 1st class support in various rights-related inquiries
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with excellent administrative skills and a genuine interest in problem solving and organization! You are probably familiar with the online video space in general and YouTube in particular, and maybe you have previous experience within a customer service related area. We believe you have an interest in music and a curiosity about the people and product that will help you eventually master your field.
- Extremely well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive, goal-oriented and service minded with impeccable follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent English
- Good understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets
It would be music to our ears if you have experience from working with an online video platform, music CMS or just if you have a passion for music and YouTube. But most important is having the right attitude and being adaptive to change since we work in a fast-paced environment.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to join our fantastic team? Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.