At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Copyright Support Representative to join our growing Digital Rights Management Team in our Stockholm office.
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook - that’s why we need you! As Copyright Support Representative at Epidemic Sound, you will help our fast growing customer base of YouTubers and editors solve copyright related issues on all online platforms. You will connect directly with our customers and have a direct impact on their brand experience.
What you'll do:
- Work in Epidemic Sound's support system to help customers with copyright inquiries
- File and report different types of inquiries and delegate questions to other departments
- Keep records of and whitelist our customers’ content on various online video platforms
- Research rights-related issues, such as user disputes, and resolve these through communication with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate and offer support to our copyright screeners in their daily work
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm reporting to the Head of Digital Rights Management.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a service minded team player who has a keen interest in copyright and the skills to solve issues for our diverse customer base. You can be fresh out of school or have been working for many years; it doesn’t matter to us as long as you have the drive to immerse yourself in the exciting world of Epidemic Sound and share the same core values as us. Although you will be working in a team and have guidance and support when needed, you will be encouraged to seek out answers and be confident enough to resolve complex situations on your own. You will also be required to collaborate and report back to your colleagues on your processes, so great team spirit is important for this role.
- Extremely well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive, goal-oriented and service minded with impeccable follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent English
- Good understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets
It would be music to our ears if you have experience from working with Salesforce and/or online video platform, music CMS or just if you have a passion for music and YouTube. But most important is having the right attitude and being adaptive to change since we work in a fast-paced environment.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to join our fantastic team? Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously. We look forward to hearing from you!