At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Salesforce Product Owner to bring our Salesforce instance to groundbreaking heights! So, if you are looking for a place to grow your Salesforce skills while making great impact, look no more!
Together with the AMP-team, you will play a key role in delivering a fantastic Salesforce experience for our colleagues around the globe! We work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services.
We use Salesforce for many parts of our business, such as service, sales, operations, marketing and intranet, and there are many more interesting projects to come! As a Salesforce Product Owner you will, among other things:
- Work closely with our stakeholders across the business to understand their needs and form these into requirements to the team
- Be involved in our business processes globally and play a major part in how these can be improved
- Work with our various internal systems ranging from Salesforce, ERP, marketing automation
- Be responsible to find and execute on projects to improve our efficiency, security and level och technical platforms.
- Perform training on newly released features and changes
- Making our users across the globe is maximizing the usage of our systems (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities, Inbox, Marketing Cloud etc).
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing.
- Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with
- Enable data-driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms
- Collaborate with a multinational global team
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
What are we looking for?
To thrive in this role, you are a passionate problem solver who wants to build tools that can challenge the business and likes to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision.
It would also be music to our ears if you have :
- Experience from a similar role and great project management and process improvement skills
- Rock solid experience in Salesforce
- The ability to analyze and deconstruct work processes into functional units
- The ability to dynamically manage and prioritize both short- and long-term projects
- Been working towards different departments such as operations, support, sales etc.
- The interest in being part of the process from discovery to implementation and training of end users
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.