At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a passionate and experienced ERP Project Manager!
We work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services. Together with the AMP-team, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe!
Among other things, you will:
- Work closely with our stakeholders, finding initiatives to digitalize and improve our business
- Play a key role in our ERP implementation
- Set up roadmaps, structure the implementation and future development together with stakeholders
- Perform training on newly released features and changes.
- Making sure our users across the globe utilize the systems as intended
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing
- Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with
- Enable data driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms
- Collaborate with a multinational global team
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
What are we looking for?
You are a passionate problem solver that wants to build tools that can challenge the business and likes to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision.
Who you are:
- You have several years experience from a similar role.
- You are experienced in at least one of the leading ERP platform(s) ie as NetSuite, Workday and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
- You have been playing an important role in process discovery to implementation and training of end users in similar projects.
- You’re a great communicator and are comfortable advising senior-level management.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.