At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Madrid, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an MCN Account Manager based out of our Los Angeles office.
As the MCN Account Manager based out of Los Angeles you will be responsible for building relationships with our key North American MCNs and ensuring their continued success with our product. Your overall goal is to establish and maintain lasting relationships with this key customer segment, minimize any revenue and creator churn amongst their networks, and also increase the distribution of our music services amongst their creators. This is a full-time position located at our LA office that will report to both the Global MCN Business Manager (based at our HQ in Stockholm) and the West Coast Head of Licensing (based in LA). This role will include traveling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Frequently meeting with our North American MCN customers to understand their needs and plans for growth
- Overseeing and negotiating agreement renewals
- Up-selling and cross-selling to any new opportunities that may arise in the ever-changing MCN market
- Attending creator-related events to deepen our relationship with the online creator community
- Demoing our catalog to MCN customers and their creators
- Assisting in any additional necessities of the Global MCN team to accomplish their annual KPIs
What are we looking for?
We believe that you need to be self-driven, energetic and possess a strategic and analytical mindset in order to thrive in this role. You are also passionate about people and preferably you have worked within the MCN field for several years. As a person you are friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented. Naturally, you pay excellent attention to detail and have strong organizational skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements. Being great at prioritizing and working on your own as well as maintaining a professional manner comes naturally to you. Ideally you can understand big picture strategic necessities while still not being afraid of rolling your sleeves up to get the job done yourself.
To excel in this role we believe you have:
- Great social skills and excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Experience working in a Multi-Channel Network, the media/entertainment industry, or with SaaS services
- Outstanding project management abilities and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and a customer service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supreme coachability and an inner drive to constantly improve yourself
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.