Country Manager Benelux
Sales – Amsterdam
Want to be part of changing the music industry in the Benelux?
Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009 in Stockholm and with our roots in the TV- and music industries, we have a goal to re-shape the music industry on a global scale. Our customers include broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and other creators that license our music for their video productions and in-store environments. Today we have offices in Stockholm, New York City, Hamburg and Madrid - and this job is based in our Benelux office in Amsterdam.
The role as Country Manager Benelux consists of managing a team of sales- and operations employees in the Amsterdam office, covering the Benelux market. You will be responsible for selling towards clients in certain key segments, but your main responsibility will be to make sure that the team is working as efficiently as possible in order to reach our ambitious sales targets.
You will be working closely with sales management at HQ in Stockholm as well as other country managers in order to share best practice and align strategy.
- +5 years of experience in sales and/or the music/media industry
- +2 years of manager experience
- Strong ambition and a history of over-performing
- Social with proven leadership skills
- Goal-oriented and analytical
- Passion for music and media
- Fluency in English is a requirement, fluency in Dutch and/or French is an advantage
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.