Customer Communications Coordinator
Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
At Epidemic Sound we set out to challenge the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, production companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them to tell their stories. Our HQ is based in Stockholm but we’re growing fast with offices in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and New York.
Every day, Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube and Facebook – places where content can spread like wildfire! The growth of our business requires us to be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with our beloved customers to inspire action and loyalty. To achieve this, we need to move the field of Marketing Automation to the next level – and that’s why we need you!
As a Customer Communications Coordinator at Epidemic Sound you will work with, and become an expert on email Marketing Automation and communication. The person we’re looking for is curious, creative, service-minded, and a problem solver with great administrative skills. We don’t require any previous experience but we believe that you are familiar with Digital Marketing and the online video space. Maybe you’re fresh out of University with some international experience, or you’ve been working for a while, it’s all good news to us! We just want you to be excited about creating excellent communication to Epidemic Sound’s growing user base of YouTubers and Video Editors.
- Create and produce engaging and targeted communication that delivers on business goals.
- Implement and execute email marketing campaigns in relevant system.
- Manage and coordinate projects with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate daily work with the Customer Communications Manager.
- Evaluate projects on an ongoing basis to improve and maximise the value of each communication effort.
- Review internal workflow on an ongoing basis to streamline the production process.
Desired skills and experience:
- Creative with an eye for clear, compelling, and engaging copy.
- Well-organized with ability to see the bigger picture while still being attentive to detail.
- Curious about understanding our customers and the Online Video space.
- Ability to manage and allocate time across projects efficiently.
- Bonus-points for experience within Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation/CRM, or Graphical Design (software such as the Adobe Suite).
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- Fluency or near to fluency in English.
- Proactive and service-minded towards internal stakeholders and customers.
- Passionate about learning and developing in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in music, video-production, or marketing.
- Not afraid to speak your mind.
Regardless what your background is, you’re definitely all about “it’s better to try and fail than to never try at all”. If you think that you’re the right person for the job, we look forward to your application!
This is a full-time position based at our Headquarters in Stockholm and you will report to the Customer Communications Manager. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward hearing from you!