Product Owners - E-commerce & Data
Product & Tech – Headquarter, Stockholm
Even if you've never heard of Epidemic Sound, you have most definitely heard our music. TV channels, production companies and advertising agencies all around the world are just a few examples of the variety of companies that use our music in their productions on a daily basis. We are also one of the largest music suppliers for YouTubers across the world.
We currently have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and New York.
We're now looking for additional Product Owners to join our Product Department and work with our tech teams in developing, building and evolving our current and future products. There are multiple open positions in our e-commerce, music discovery and data departments.
- Represent the needs and wants of the customers or users
- Lead the product discovery process, translating internal and external customer needs into concrete product specifications.
- Create and maintain a carefully prioritised product roadmap
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Themes and Stories.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Communicate product requirements to - and working closely with - our engineering team to realise both internal and customer-facing tech products and features.
- Utilise the expertise of engineers, designers and other colleagues to achieve the best possible product.
- Keep up to date with your field, the users, and the roadmap of the product.
- Conduct user tests and UX workshops
...are a driven team player who is passionate about creating lovable products.
...believe in incremental improvement over feature factories, focusing above all on delivery of value to the customer.
...utilise the expertise of engineers and designers, encouraging their participation in the product development process.
...are analytical, structured and pragmatic.
- Experience working as a Product Owner.
- Agile experience.
- Keen interest in, and understanding of technology.
- Ability to define requirements that pinpoint product challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- E-commerce experience
- Knowledge of UX
- Technical background
We will evaluate applications continuously. However, due to vacations, interviews will be conducted starting August.