Customer Support Agent - Part time (Weekends)
Operations & CRM – Headquarter, Stockholm
Are you interested in working with customer satisfaction in a fast growing music company?! – In that case, it’s your time to shine!
At Epidemic Sound we set out to challenge the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Our HQ is based in Stockholm but we're growing fast with offices in Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and New York.
As a Customer Support Agent at Epidemic Sound you will help our fast growing customer base of YouTubers and editors with inquiries related to our service for a few hours a day during the weekends. As you connect directly with our customers you have a direct impact on their brand experience, which means that you play an important role at Epidemic Sound. You will correspond through email, therefore we require excellent communicative skills in written language (English and Swedish)
We are searching for an ambitious and independent super star with some international experience to join our team. If you are looking for a mobile part time job to combine with your studies, then this is a great opportunity! We want you to be excited about helping our customers and be confident in your ability to communicate our culture in all aspects of your work.
Some of your tasks:
- Work remotely in Epidemic Sound's email support system, approximately 3-4 hours per day on both Saturdays and Sundays.
- Help customers with various inquiries during a day.
- File and report different types of inquiries and delegate questions to other departments.
- Keep up to date with our growing customer base
We believe that you:
- Have a great attitude!
- Fluent or near to fluent in both English and Swedish.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Solution driven.
- Service minded with impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities.
- Excited and curious to learn more about our product.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience from working in an online email support system like Zendesk or similar.
- Video editing experience.
- Heavy user of YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch or other online video platforms.
- Passion for music!
Most importantly, having the right attitude and not being afraid of change is key since we are a fast-growing company.
The position is part time during the weekends. Our headquarter is based in Södermalm, Stockholm where the introduction and learning process will take place. Thereafter you will work on remote, which means your office is wherever you need it to be! If you have any questions, please contact Customer Support Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-8639119. Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously!