Music Sales Associate
Sales – Los Angeles
Seeking an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and in the music/media industry.
This position starts in Q2 2018 in Los Angeles. (US work permit required!)
Epidemic Sound is a re-imagined music company with goals to reshape the industry on a global scale. Founded in 2009, our customers include broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and all kinds of creators that license our music for their productions. Headquartered in Stockholm, we now have offices in Amsterdam, Madrid, Hamburg, New York and Los Angeles. This job is based in our Los Angeles office.
This is initially a three-month apprenticeship and an intensive crash course in music sales and licensing. You will learn all about music, media, and how Epidemic Sound operates at the intersection. You will work with our Sales & Licensing Directors to identify and cultivate leads and license music to a wide range of video production professionals. After 3 months, and upon successful and consistent achievement of targets, this apprenticeship will turn into a permanent Sales Associate position.
Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Be able to effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone and email communication
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold emails and calls, and other lead generation efforts as assigned
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all lead and prospecting activities in our CRM
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
Desired skills and experience:
- English fluency
- Experience working in sales and a demonstrated ability to hustle
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology: Google Docs, Email, CRM, LinkedIn, Office, ect.
- Professional persistence
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the music and video production industries
- Friendly and outgoing
- The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Questions should be addressed to email@example.com