Sales – Headquarter, Stockholm
At Epidemic Sound we set out to challenge the music industry. Even if you've never heard of us, you have most definitely heard our music. Broadcasters, publishers, brands and tens of thousands of stores all around the world are just a few examples of clients that use our music. Every day Epidemic Sound’s music is also heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms, such as YouTube and Facebook, where content can spread like wildfire. As this interest also spreads to streaming platforms, it has already resulted in a number of hits on services such as e.g. Spotify.
As streaming is becoming one of our fastest growing business areas, we need someone to keep up the pace and help us grow even more! You will be in the center of setting and executing a strategy for our development within streaming.
- Maximize revenue from B2C streaming of Epidemic Sound's music
- Maintaining and optimizing existing relationships with streaming platforms and distributors
- Setting up new relationships with key streaming platforms
- Optimizing marketing efforts of our music with the help of partners and our influencer/creator network
- Coordinate with our in-house Creative and Tech/Product teams regarding new releases and future productions, as well as enabling marketing efforts
- Analysis of our traction on all platforms in order to steer future actions/initiatives
Desired skills and experience:
- Exceptional project manager skills, a person who makes things happen
- Experience within the streaming/music industry and a solid understanding of how the music industry works
- Great communication skills and fantastic at building relationships, both externally and internally
- Excellent business English skills
- Degree in Business, or related discipline
- Passionate about music!
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Goal-oriented and with a professional persistence
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time. We would like you to start as soon as possible.
You will be part of the Global Sales team based at our HQ in Stockholm and report to our VP of Global Sales. Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously!